Sunday, January 1, 2012

"I Am" The Movie, WAI Gear Unlimited watches n listens

2 0 1 2 WE r starting OFF B I G… U ready? Please lean BAK from ur Monitors.. A lil more.. Okay, thatz good!

Oprah’s Message for You! Posted: Wed 12/28/2011 07:00 AM
“I Am” The Movie, Directed by Tom Shadyac

If U want to start the New Year off right[and OF course U do!!], Oprah has a film for you! Watch the msg she recorded on her iPad and find out wai she thinks everyone should watch “I Am” The Movie on OWN’s “Super Soul Sunday,” airing January 1 at 8 a.m. and noon ET/PT.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/ own-supersoulsunday/blogs/ Oprahs-Message-for-You#ixzz1iDy 1awOW


I Am[The Movie!] Airs today!! Spread the Word, Spread the Love
Sun 01/01/2012 06:00 AM
“I Am” Director Tom Shadyac


Watch “I Am”[The Movie!, yes REAL Hollywood Movie] and share itz msg. IF u agree, maybe u don’t.. idk..

Watch “I Am” on “Super Soul Sunday” with friends and family, whoever!! Afterward, let it percolate, and then hav a discussion (or leave a comment below) about what U can do individually or as a group to make your home or your community (or even the world!) a better place. Change can start today!! Right NOW!! Thanks to you.[& Oprah, Tom, n maybe WAI Gear Unlimited a teency bit]

“I Am” is also available on DVD starting January 3, 2012.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/ own-super-soul-sunday/ super-soul-sunday.html?filter_t ag=I+Am#ixzz1iDvxWzpi
www.oprah.com
Super Soul Sunday is a three-hour block of programming airing Sunday mornings on OWN. Each week, Oprah Winfrey will present programs that nourish your mind, body and spirit and offer new, fresh and thoughtful insights into living ur best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment